Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Get Your Free Moving Quote
"*" indicates required fields
As the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) continues nationwide and locally in Kern County, we wanted to inform you of what we are doing to address some concerns that you may have when we are moving you and your family. Our priority is to ensure your safety and that of our employees.
Our employees follow CDC guidelines starting with:
- Washing their hands for 20 seconds. (hand sanitizer provided to each team)
- Cover their sneeze or cough with elbow or in tissue.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Our movers are temperature tested every day.
- They are provided hand sanitizer & face coverings.
- Daily our office & trucks are cleaned and disinfected.
- If they are not feeling well to stay home.
We are committed to providing you with a safe and pleasant moving experience.
Safety Reference Resources
How it Works
Contact Our Team
Reach out to our highly-proficient movers in Bakersfield by phone, email or using the contact form on our website.
Get a Free Estimate
Let us start planning and organizing your upcoming relocation by offering you a no-commitment moving quote.
Appreciate the Ease of your Move
Enjoy your moving day while Hansen’s Moving and Storage tackles all the challenges of your residential/commercial move.